Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What A Day..........

Today wz soooo horrible!!
i woke up at 8.15am in the morning!! i wz supposed to wake up @ 6.30 coz i hv to go to work @ 8 am in the morning!! Damn! my blackberry hd caused me a lot of trouble! idk whether the alarm is actually worked or not, i cant remember at all! what i know is that i wz LATE!!! (smpai office at 8.25 am...)

Tanpa membuang masa, aku terus pg ke bilik air, basuh muka (with plain water only), and brushed my teeth..then i changed my pants into slacks and the best thing of all, i went to work with my singlet which i wore from last nite, yeah, mmg terbaik kan....!! i jz covered it up with my black cardigan. Well, no one knows rite? hahaha...

Yeah, obviously, i didnt take a shower this morning,,,i only brushed the teeth and wash the face, What A Life!!!
i didnt put any make up, any lipstick, foundation or watsoever, and........i went to the office wearing glasses!! hahahahaa, this one, everyone in the office realised about that, some of them asked me why i looked so messy and so uncontrol,  i mean, so different frm the normal one...they said that my face looked soooo damn UGLY! Yeah, i know....nsb baik diaorang x ckp muka aku npk cm x mandi pagi..hahahhaha

Today oso wz my unlucky day coz i got a call from a very2 mad customer! She wz so mad to the Customer Service Depart bcoz we did not attend her as what she wanted. In the end, im the victim for her madness..
she yelled at me like a tiger yelling to the mice...WTF?   Can't u lower down ur voice? coz im not deaf....
She said that one of the staffs promised to call her bck, bu then in the end, there's nobody called her, in fact, she hd to call us for many many times! Yeah, that's what we do, answering the call, not making a call (duuhhhhh)........ aih, but congratulations to me, coz i still can handle her as good as there's nothing actually happened, (im a hot temper)! IDK where the hell is the patience inside of me came from....myb bcoz im getting older (perhaps)....

P/S: Im out after this for the STRIP,and Cam Digital SLR! O yeah!